In the "Service Designer" the service provider creates his bookable products. Currently, only products that correspond to the product category "Attractions" (e.g. experiences, events) can be created here.
The service provider can only view products and services set up by him/herself.
To create a service, the service provider must enter the following information in the form:
Publicly available information: The information is displayed in the customer portal. The service provider enters the following information for his/her product or service:
- Service Name
- Short Description: This is the first thing a user sees. By clicking on "read more", the user opens the "Detailed description".
- Detailed Description: The service provider describes the product or service; this information can be formatted.
- Product Category: The product category corresponds to the "service type" described above.
- Pictures: The service provider can upload pictures from his or her computer to the "Media Gallery". Only pictures which the service provider has personally uploaded and for which he/she has the rights of use are visible (for a detailed description, see “Media Gallery”).
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions: The service provider can configure "Frequently Asked Questions" or "FAQs" in "myServices" and add them to a product or service. In order to be able to select FAQs from the drop-down menu, the service provider must first configure them (for a detailed description, see item “FAQs” below).
- Region: The service provider selects the region in which its service is located. The selection of regions is defined for the service provider.
- Keywords: Keywords are so-called "product tags" which the service provider can assign to a service, so that it can easily be found on the customer portal using the filter functions. The operator provides a selection of keywords. If not all the required keywords are available, the service provider can submit a request for additional keywords (for a detailed description see item “Service Options” below).
- Tax Class: The service provider selects the appropriate tax class for its service. These must be preconfigured by the operator.
- Ticket Options: The service provider selects the ticket type (e.g. "admission", "registration", "day ticket") and Reduction (e.g. "adult", "child") from the drop-down menu. A default set is predefined by the operator. If the required ticket types or discount levels are not available, the service provider can request them from the operator via "Service Options (see “Service Options” below). He/She also indicates a price per ticket.
- Time Frame: The service provider defines a time frame (from-to) in which his service is bookable. He can also define “Exceptions”. A service can be offered for either "Specific days" (certain days of the week) or "Recurring days" (ex. every second day, every third day).
Ticket Settings: The service provider chooses the type of personalisation required for his/her service. He/She can collect certain information from the customer during the booking process:
- Personalisation for everyone: Specific information about every person for whom a ticket is purchased must be provided. For example, if a customer buys two adult tickets and two children's tickets, the required personal data must be provided for all four. For each ticket, the service provider can select from the list of personalisation fields the information which is required and optional for booking.
- Contact person: Only one ticket must be personalised. For example, if a customer buys two adult tickets and two children's tickets - only one person needs to disclose their personal information. As described above, the service provider selects the personalisation fields.
- No personalisation: The tickets do not need to be personalised. The customer can put the products directly into the shopping cart and complete the purchase.
Minimum and maximum number of tickets per purchase: The service provider can enter a minimum and maximum number of tickets that a customer can buy at one time within one booking process. By default, a maximum of six tickets per purchase is recommended for ease of use.
When the service provider has filled in all fields, he/she can activate the service. The service must now be approved by the operator before it will be published online.
Show Preview: The service provider can see a preview of the service. This preview contains the information that is displayed on the customer portal.
Duplicate: Services can be duplicated. A new service entry is created in myServices. This save the service provider time when creating recurring or similar services.
The service provider creates FAQs - "Frequently Asked Questions", which are helpful for a customer interested in booking his/her service. The service provider creates a FAQ label and then fills in a question as well as the answer. The name of the FAQs should, if possible, be uniquely attributable to the service provider (ex. FAQ [name of service provider] [name of service]).
The service provider can change the order by using the dots on the left side of the input field.
The operator provides an initial selection of service options. If the service provider does not find a suitable entry for his/her ticket type / discount / keyword, these can be requested from the operator.
Ticket Type: The service provider can request new ticket types with "+ Request New Ticket Type". New ticket types must be confirmed by the operator before they can be published. Ticket types that already exist are directly made available to the service provider.
Specifications: The service provider can request new “Reductions” from the operator with "+ Request New Reduction". The confirmation process is the same as described above.
Product Tags: The service provider can request new keywords (“Product Tags”) from the operator with "+ Request New Product Tag". The confirmation process is the same as described above.