- Start date of the advertisement
This date determines when the product will be advertised online. This means that you can put the service online before the purchase date - it can then be booked with the specific date in the time frame.
- Lead time
Here, you define how much time you need at least between the moment of booking and the actual service. This means that if you need 4 days for preparations, you enter 4 days in the lead time. The lead time can be defined in months, weeks, days and hours. Please note that once the lead time starts, no more bookings can be made. If the service does not need to be booked in advance, you can leave this field blank.
Various examples with lead time:
Examples without a specified time starting from 12:00 AM of the current day:
1) Lead time of 12 hours = bookable until 12:00 PM (noon)
Calculation: 24 hours - 12 hours = 12:00 PM
2) Lead time of 9 hours = bookable until 3:00 PM Calculation: 24 hours - 9 hours = 3:00 PM Examples with specified time and calculated from that time:
1) Lead time of 5 hours with event time: 5:00 PM and bookable for the guest until 12:00 PM (noon): Calculation: 5:00 PM - 5 hours = 12:00 PM
2) Lead time of 2 hours with event time: 7:00 PM and bookable until 5:00 PM:
Calculation: 7:00 PM - 2 hours = 5:00 PM If a guest tries to book the ticket later than the calculated time, the next available booking day will be suggested since the lead time cannot be met.
If the service does not have any further booking dates, it will be indicated that the service can no longer be booked. The service is visible on the homepage/mobile app until the end of the time frame day (12:00 AM).
- Time frame (required)
Here you define from when and until when the service is valid. Example: The ski season lasts from the beginning of December until Easter, then you define here the time frame of the ski tickets from 01.12.2021 to 25.04.2022. In this way, you ensure that no tickets can be purchased for this service outside this time frame.
- Overlapping time frames cannot be created. The time frames must be clearly defined.
- Days that have bookings cannot be removed from the timeframe (by changing the start/end date, or additional date settings). A corresponding error message with the affected days is displayed.
- Timeframes continue to include availabilities and quotas. This means quotas can still only be created and edited for a specific time frame.
- Improvements for the management of Quotas per day/time is planned for autumn 2023.
- Days for which bookings have already been made cannot be removed or excluded from existing time frames.
- Maximum quota (required) and time
Enter the maximum number of tickets (contingent) that can be booked per time unit. Example: A bus can carry a maximum of 45 people at a time - so the max. contingent = 45. A hotel has 12 double rooms - so the max. contingent in this case is 12. This field is mandatory and must be completed in any case. If your service does not have a max quota, we recommend you set this to 6.
- Quotas can change at any time elevated will.
- If there are already 5 bookings for a certain day, e.g. 03/20/2023, and you want to change the allotment to 4, that's it not permitted. In this case, the contingent can be 5 or more.
- Additional date setting
If you have further details regarding the availability of your service, click on the empty field. You can specify here whether your service is only available on certain days of the week (for example, always on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays). Or you can select the days on which your service is not available. Both settings can also be used together. For example, from 01.10. to 01.11. your service can only be booked on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and on 06.10. and 18.10. the service is already fully booked or closed on these days.
- Add time frame:
With this function, you can define an additional time frame. Example: The theatre performance takes place at 11 am and at 5 pm. Then you enter a separate time frame for each of the two performances. In this way, not only the date but also the time of the service is defined when the ticket is purchased and the guest can choose at which time he or she can attend the performance.
- The following use cases are now possible: