Metis is the Alturos monitoring and operations web app. It can be accessed at the following URL: https://metis.alturos.com
- Metis is used by the Alturos staff and it is also accessible for our customers.
- Metis means "wise counsel" in ancient Greek and in Greek mythology Metis was the most knowledgeable of gods and men. It also stands for "Monitoring & Emergency Tool for Infrastructure Supervision".
- Access for customers is available in 2 different roles:
- Level 0: reading access to the status, defined transaction data, produced media and availability SLA reporting.
- Level 1: Level 0 access plus restricted operational access for distinct installation types.
- Authentication via the central identity and access management system used for MyServices. Single sign in for MyServices and Metis.
- 24h/7d monitoring
- Statistics of measured values and history of alarms
- Automatic alerting of contacts via email and SMS
- Partially automated problem resolution actions in clearly defined cases
- SMS and Email templates for manual contact with the customer (multilingual templates, helpdesk integration)
- SLA Reporting
- Status view for distinct installation types
- Command execution
- Restart of service
- Execution of analysis commands
- Access to sales transactions of the vending machines (receipts, tickets)
- Access to produced media (Photopoint, Skimovie etc.)
- Management of operational contacts
- Auditlog of config changes and command execution