Service providers can register themselves on the myServices platform of their partner company. To do so, they enter the following information in the registration form:
- Personal data: First and last name, email address, password and telephone number
- Company data: Company name, address, phone number, email address, UID number (optional)
- Company Information: The service provider selects a service type (multiple selection is possible
- Company Information: The service provider selects a region (multiple selection is possible)
- Company Information: The service provider selects a service type (multiple selection is possible)
Opening hours: Service providers indicate their business hours by period of time (valid from-to), day of the week and time (from-to). You can add multiple business hours for the same day with the "+" on the right side. Click "Add business hours" to indicate additional periods of time (ex. seasons).
The service provider completes the registration with "Complete registration".
The marketplace operator must now confirm the new service provider. Service providers can already log in to "myServices" and use the functions. However, all entered data and created services must be confirmed by the partner company (operator) before they can be published online.