Dear Skiline Customer,
In order to have your Skiline systems ready for operation in time before Christmas, the installation and activation of the systems should be started in November at the latest. We therefore ask you to do the following:
- If the installation or parts of it have been dismantled during the summer, the installation should be rebuilt on site.
- The installation should be connected to the power supply and the network, and the necessary infrastructure (switch, Residual Current Device etc...) should be switched on. For Skimovie systems, please note that the servers should be switched on.
- Inform our support team by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +43 463 249445-880 when the system is switched on.
- Our support will perform appropriate tests with the system to ensure that all components are working properly.
- In case of a defect, the support team will contact you.
- If there have been changes in the contact persons, please inform us of the current contact persons by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you already know our web application Metis? We use this application to monitor and operate your equipment. If you don't have an account yet, we'll be happy to set one up for you, just send us an email to email@example.com.
With this in mind the entire Skiline team wishes you a good start into the winter season!